Master’s Students: Eligible for a 3 Year Work Permit

In recent developments, master’s students are now eligible for a 3-year work permit after completing their studies. This significant change in policy has far-reaching implications for international students pursuing higher education abroad, particularly those eyeing the United States for their academic endeavors. Let's delve into this transformation and understand its impact on study abroad aspirants and their study abroad journey.